It’s always fascinating for me to go back and see which of my posts YOU liked the best. Each and every one of these posts was packed full of ideas, so in a way you’re getting a bonus. Inside of these 10 most popular posts, you’ll be getting hundreds of ideas for family fun! So here they are, from 10 to 1.
10. 10 Ways to Bring a Book to Life: In this post, you’ll find 10 fun ideas to add a little something extra to the books you read from using props to having a book-inspired meal.
9. Summer Bucket List: Inspiration Roundup: Here is a list of all the information I used when creating our 2012 Summer Bucket List.
8. 10 Ways to Have Fun With Math: Math doesn’t have to be boring! Here are 10 hands-on ways to have fun while learning basic math skills.
7. 10 Ways to Have Fun on a Walk: Walks are a fun way to spend time together as a family. So in case you want to add a little variety to your neighborhood walk, here are 10 fun things to do on a walk.
6. Summer Bucket List: Our 2012 List: Here is is, our 2012 Summer Bucket List. We kept things simple by only listing 20 fun things we wanted to do this past summer and we accomplished all but two!
5. 10 Ways to Keep Your Kids Occupied While You’re Cooking Dinner: It can be hard to cook dinner with kids underfoot. Here are 10 activities that are easy, self-directed and require little supervision (if any).
4. 10 Ways to Create with Cardboard Tubes: One of our favorite supplies to craft with is an empty cardboard tube. Here are 10 fun things to create with the cardboard tube.
3. 100 Ideas for Your Fall Bucket List: Fall bucket lists are just about as popular as summer bucket lists. In this post, I’ve provided 100 ideas for fall fun.
2. 10 Things to Do When You’re Stuck Indoors: The kids are stir crazy and you’re desperate to find a fun activity for everyone to do. Here are 10 fun things to do when circumstances are keeping you inside.
1. 200 Fun Ideas for Your Summer Bucket List: This was far and away my most popular post of the year. Check out these 200 ideas for summer fun!
I hope you enjoyed this look back at 2012. Thank you for joining me in this journey and I hope you stick around as we have fun in 2013 celebrating family and creativity!
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kids - November 10, 2022
- Paper Plate Tambourine Kids Craft - May 15, 2022
- Outdoor Shape Activities for Kids - May 9, 2022