I just love the final result of these bottles. My 6-year-old can sit and watch them for a long time while rolling them around and around. They’re quite beautiful!
Make this a family adventure!
This is a perfect craft to do together as a family.
Cost: Under $10. It all depends on what supplies you already have on hand.
Prep time: Under 10 minutes + a trip to the store for supplies, if needed.
Ages: 4 and up. Certain steps will need adult supervision.
Time needed: 20 minutes (plus drying time for the super glue)
More Great Sensory Bottle Ideas:
- Babbling Brook sensory bottle from House of Burke.
- Spring flower sensory bottle from My Little 3 and Me.
- Making waves sensory bottle from Hands On: As We Grow.
- Magnetic sensory bottle from Munchkin and Bean.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- My Book of the Four Seasons: A Paper Bag Book - April 28, 2017
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017