Are you ready to create your summer bucket list?
I’ve got a HUGE round-up for you. My first “200 Fun Activities for Your Summer Bucket List” is by far my most viewed post. There have been so many more wonderful summer ideas published since I first made the list, so, I thought I’d give you 100 more summer bucket list ideas. It’s a big job, but, I’m happy to do it for you!
Here are 100 fun ideas for a summer bucket list.
Disclosure: There are Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy on our Disclosure Page for more details.
Fun Ideas for a Summer Bucket List
1. Explore a small town. Read this post at JDaniel4’s Mom and see why this is such a fun and valuable experience.
More summer bucket list ideas
43. Do an amazing science experiment. Make Mentos geysers with I Can Teach My Child.
46. Do some water science experiments with Science Sparks.
More awesome summer bucket list ideas
54. Can you drop an egg without breaking it? Try this egg drop experiment with Planet Smartypants.
Even more ideas for your summer bucket list
96. Make lunch sack kites with Lovely Commotion.
100. Paint with nature with Danya Banya.
What are you adding to your summer bucket list?
Remember, it doesn’t have to be complicated. Make it short. Make it fun. And, don’t worry if you don’t do it all. Just add a few of these fun ideas for your summer bucket list.