- Go Halloween puddle jumping with Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Make a beautiful fall leaf garland
- Make a spooky painted pasta boneyard wreath with The Happy Hooligans
- Make and eat Frankenstein cookie pops with Life at the Zoo
- Make a photography collection of everyday things with Mama Scout
- Play with a masking tape speedway with Kids Activities Blog
- Make spooky egg carton spiders with Creekside Learning
- Play with touch and feel scarecrows with Teach Preschool
- Drink some apple cider slushies with The Sleepytime Gal
- Play with some autumn cloud dough with Playful Learners
How are you playing this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.