I hope you enjoyed all the snow fun we’ve had here at Creative Family Fun this week.
The weather has been so cold here that we’ve had to do most of our snow play indoors. But if it’s warm enough, get outside!
Here are 10 more ways to have fun in the snow from some of the best Kid Activity Bloggers.
If you don’t have any snow to play with, the last few items can all be done indoors!
- Make snow faces on your trees with The Chocolate Muffin Tree
- Take some of your play kitchen toys outside and do a little snow cooking with My Nearest and Dearest
- Do some eye-dropper snow painting with How Wee Learn
- Explore snow flakes and look at them up close with The Chocolate Muffin Tree
- Make potato heads in the snow with The Happy Hooligans
- Blow a frozen bubble with What Do We Do All Day?
- Create with ice jewels in the snow with Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Make a snow storm in a bag with JDaniel4’s Mom
- Experiment with fizzy melting snowmen with Inspiration Laboratories
- Create a simple snow sensory & small world play set-up with Creative Family Fun
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017