I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kohl’s. I received a promotional item to facilitate my review.
Did your kids love the Disney movie Planes? We loved it. Did you know that there’s going to be a second movie coming out this summer? Planes: Fire and Rescue hits the theaters on July 18. Awesome, right?
It’s over a month away, but you certainly get ready for a fun viewing experience. Kohl’s has your back with their exclusive Disney apparel by Jumping Beans. It’s already available online and in stores. Even if you have girls, don’t be afraid to pop over to the boys section for some great unisex styles. We do that all the time! Below are of my favorite choices that would be fun to style for girls. Add some cute legging or a skirt (or both) for a fun look. (Note: Clicking the pick below will take you to the Jumping Beans Collection.)
- Make up a huge batch of paper airplanes for some fun races and challenges with our Family Fun Night: Paper Airplane Races
- Make your airplanes go even further with this paper airplane launcher from Frugal Fun for Boys
- Add a learning twist with these paper airplane experiments from Learn Play Imagine
- Make a twist on the traditional paper airplane with these triangle planes from All for the Boys
*Thank you again for viewing this post sponsored by Kohl’s and Mom Central Consulting. It’s posts like these that keep my blog afloat. You rock!
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kids - November 10, 2022
- Paper Plate Tambourine Kids Craft - May 15, 2022
- Outdoor Shape Activities for Kids - May 9, 2022