With Valentine’s Day coming up soon, it’s easy to find ways to say “I love you.”
But, what about all the other days of the year?
I’ve got 10 easy ways to show your love that you can do any day. They’re perfect for you to do for your kids or your spouse and are even wonderful ways for kids to say “I love you” to their parents, siblings, or friends.
Disclosure: There are Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy on our Disclosure Page for more details.
1. Make their favorite meal and have a special dinner. This will always brighten up someone’s day.
2. Give them a secret love note. Find the details to make these fun secret notes at Awesomely Awake.
3. Hug them – there’s nothing better than a big, warm hug. So, hug the ones you love often!
4. Give them your time. Do one of their chores for them. Clean their room. Run an errand for them. You get the idea!
5. Make them a special card and surprise them with it! It doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming. Our Heart-Stamped Cards would be a perfect surprise.
6. Celebrate the small things. Celebrate the first loose tooth or the day they learn to write their name. Make sure you let them know they are special.
7. “Heart Attack” them! Learn about this special idea at Toddler Approved.
8. Write them a love letter. Write your child a letter to let them know you love them and think they are special.
9. Make a love notes wipe-off board like this one from The Golden Gleam. It’s a wonderful way to show your love.
10. Spend time doing something they love, even if you don’t necessarily enjoy it. Watch that baseball game with them even if you’d rather be watching House Hunters. It will mean a lot!
*Bonus idea: Just say it!! Never forget to tell the people you love that you love them!
What are some ways you like to say “I love you?”
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kids - November 10, 2022
- Paper Plate Tambourine Kids Craft - May 15, 2022
- Outdoor Shape Activities for Kids - May 9, 2022