- Make jingle bell shakers with A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- Paint a crayon-resist candy cane
- Make homemade art magnets to give as Christmas gifts with Kids Activities Blog
- Play with sparkly Christmas play dough with NurtureStore
- Make simple handmade twig ornaments with Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Make hand print reindeer hats with Putti’s World
- Play in a Hanukkah sensory bin with 3 Dinosaurs
- Make your own wrapping paper with Childhood 101
- Play Ho Ho Ho Hopscotch with The Pleasantest Thing
- Turn your refrigerator into a snowman with Hands On: As We Grow
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.