Once we were finished and our glue had dried, we arranged them in the correct order.
We’ll be hanging them up outside the girls’ room, which has been renamed Olympic Village for the duration of the games.
Our resident pretend snowboarder and pretend figure skater need a place to stay while competing!
To Learn More About the Olympics:
- Visit Fact Monster for a lot of fun facts about the Olympics, including the meaning of the colors in the Olympic Rings.
- The official Sochi 2014 Website will keep you up-to-date on all the Olympic results. Find out the countries involved, the sporting events, and a medal count.
- For another kid project, check out Crayon Box Chronicles. You can find out how to make a set of origami Olympic bracelets. So cool!
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017