- Create beautiful shamrock resist art with I Can Teach My Child
- Play with DIY Easter Egg puzzles with Laughing Kids Learn
- Try to catch a Leprechaun with fun Lego Leprechaun traps with East Coast Mommy
- Play in a rainbow sensory bin with Play Create Explore
- Make texture collage shamrocks with No Time for Flashcards
- Create Warhol-inspired art with Creative Family Fun
- Try a fun volcano Easter egg experiment with Housing a Forest
- Play rainbow bingo with Little Family Fun
- Build with sponge blocks with Inner Child Fun
- Bake some Irish Soda Bread with Glittering Muffins
How are you going to play this weekend? I think Irish Soda Bread sounds like a wonderful idea!
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.