We’ve been a bit addicted to ice pops this summer.
We’ve tried recipes from magazines, cook books, and Pinterest.
We discovered what we liked and what we didn’t like.
Then we started making our own concoctions.
These Raspberry White Chocolate Ice Pops are one of our recent creations. They are easy to make, drip free, and are very yummy.
This is the perfect recipe for your kids to try. My girls are able to make them from start to finish with just a little bit of instruction from me.
Disclosure: There are Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy on our Disclosure Page for more details.
1 package White Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 cups milk
1 (6 oz). container of raspberry yogurt
6 ice pop molds (or 6 paper cups with wooden sticks)
1. Combine your pudding mix and milk in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth and thick.
2. Fill your molds 1/3 full of your pudding mix. Add about 2 Tablespoons yogurt to the mold, then top off with your pudding mix again.
3. Run a table knife up and down in each mold to swirl and mix the flavors. Add the sticks. Freeze overnight or until completely frozen.
4. Remove from molds and enjoy!
*Special note on our ice pop molds: I’ve tried many different ice pop molds over the years and these Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds are my favorites. They’re BPA free, the stick stays put, and the shape is awesome. Ours were purchased through Amazon.
You can mix up the pudding and yogurt flavors to come up with fun combinations of your own. Try chocolate pudding and vanilla yogurt, vanilla pudding and strawberry yogurt, or white chocolate pudding and blueberry yogurt. All would be delicious!
What is your favorite ice pop combination?
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kids - November 10, 2022
- Paper Plate Tambourine Kids Craft - May 15, 2022
- Outdoor Shape Activities for Kids - May 9, 2022