We’ve always found it valuable to learn about other cultures.
I love it and my girls love it. They’re learning about the different corners of the world. They see people’s differences and celebrate them.
We chose China this time because Chinese New Year was happening soon (today actually), but an exploration of another country can happen at anytime. Choose two or three activities from this list. Find a couple of books at your library (or Internet resources). And then, have fun learning about another country together. It’s an incredibly valuable experience.
You can start with these fun China activities for kids.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Page for more details.
Here are over 35 fun China activities for kids including crafts, food, books and art projects. It’s so much fun learning about a different culture together.
Celebrate Chinese New Year
1. Make round folding fans for Chinese New Year with Naturally Educational.
2. Join in at Marie’s Pastiche and find out the top 10 things to do for Chinese New Year.
4. Make Chinese New Year Dragons from paper loop chains with Naturally Educational.
Learn About the Animals of China
15. Make shaving cream marbled tigers at Play Create Explore.
Cook a Chinese Meal
20. Make vegetarian dumplings with Spoonful.
Create Art or Make a Craft
31. Make a bamboo scroll from craft sticks with Marie’s Pastiche.
Read a Book About China
Have fun learning with these China activities for kids!