Are you overwhelmed with Christmas planning yet?
I know I am. That’s why the weekend is the perfect time to set aside some time and have a little fun together as a family.
Here are 10 ideas that I’ve rounded up that are all perfect form some weekend fun.
- Make some Christmas contact paper art with Fun-A-Day
- Have a sight word snow ball fight with Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Make button snowflakes for your Christmas Tree with Red Ted Art
- Write stories to Christmas music with This Reading Mama
- Make pretty laminated Christmas baubles with Childhood 101
- Play parking lot addition with What Do We Do All Day?
- Make cookies for the birds with Creative With Kids
- Do some Christmas ribbon measuring with Inspiration Laboratories
- Make some fun Christmas shakers for baby from Dirt & Boogers
- Make Santa hat ornaments with Creative Family Fun
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kids - November 10, 2022
- Paper Plate Tambourine Kids Craft - May 15, 2022
- Outdoor Shape Activities for Kids - May 9, 2022