It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving and we’re going to spend some time relaxing and trying not to get too cold. The weather’s going to be quite frigid… brrrrrrr!
Rumor has it, we may put up our Christmas tree early. Shhhh! Don’t tell anyone!
Here are 10 fun ideas for family time this weekend.
I’ve got a few Christmas ideas thrown in because I’m ready to start Christmas crafting. But, don’t worry, it’s not all holiday related. I’m sure you’ll find something fun to do in the list.
- Start up a Secret Stories Society with Little Wonders’ Days
- Make beautiful salt dough sun catchers with Homegrown Friends
- Use your Legos to make flags from around the world with Csupamoka2
- Play with cranberry dough with Learn Play Imagine (This is super-fun to play with!)
- Make easy scratch-art Christmas ornaments with Creative Family Fun
- Play sight word bingo with Playful Learning
- Bake up a batch of easy fall bread with Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Make fun sponge painted turkey hats with Stay at Home Educator
- Make puzzle snowflakes for your Christmas tree with Red Ted Art
- Make a Christmas bulbs sun catcher with Here Comes the Girls
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kids - November 10, 2022
- Paper Plate Tambourine Kids Craft - May 15, 2022
- Outdoor Shape Activities for Kids - May 9, 2022