Halloween’s over, so now it’s time to relax and unwind (and come down from that candy high).
That’s why we have very little planned this weekend. We might take a library trip and we’ll definitely spend some time outside.
What are you planning? Here are 10 fun ideas from my favorite kid activities bloggers to do this weekend.
- Make homemade watercolors and do some painting with Happy Hooligans
- Make glittery acorn necklaces with We-Made-That.com
- Play in a farm sensory bin with The Chaos and the Clutter
- Play sight word soccer with Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Learn about Diwali, which falls on November 3 this year, and make colored-salt rangoli designs with Creative Family Fun
- Make and dig for alphabet fossils with Playdough to Plato
- Make a color wheel clock with Artchoo
- Do some candy experiments with all that leftover Halloween candy with Teach Mama
- Paint on texture and make some beautiful collages with NurtureStore
- Make your own popsicle stick counting puzzles with Powerful Mothering
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kids - November 10, 2022
- Paper Plate Tambourine Kids Craft - May 15, 2022
- Outdoor Shape Activities for Kids - May 9, 2022