- Create with homemade ice chalk from Reading Confetti
- Play in your own DIY backyard water park with Learning 4 Kids
- Make pretty pinwheels with Red Ted Art
- Go on an outdoor alphabet treasure hunt with B-Inspired Mama
- Build a craft stick chain reaction with Frugal Fun for Boys. Awesome!!
- Play a fun movement game, Move Like a Gymnast, with Creative Family Fun (No special skills required!)
- Play math bingo with Teach Mama
- Make a mini pond in your garden with Sunny Day Today Mama
- Make DIY dancing bells and dance, dance, dance with Rainy Day Mum
- Make your own pipe cleaning bubble wands with Life with Moore Babies
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.