- Make rainbow bubble snakes with Housing a Forest
- Play sight word twister with A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- Make tin can stilts with Playful Learning
- Have a sensory tea party with Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Paint on foil with Picklebums
- Explore static electricity by creating a gravity-defying snake with Kids Activities Blog
- Make Mother’s Day portraits with Boy Mama Teacher Mama
- Make homemade plaster puzzles with Teach Beside Me
- Build a bug house with Growing Green Fingered Kids
- Make turtle herb planters and plant a few herbs with Reading Confetti
How are you going to play this weekend? We’re going to have a birthday party!
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.