- Make alphabet pop art with Teach Beside Me
- Paint with ball hoppers and other patio toys with Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
- Learn about Alaska with the activities in the e-book Project Around the World: Alaska with Creative Family Fun
- Play dice cars with Play Trains
- Write spine poems with Curly Birds
- Construct a homemade catapult with Teach Beside Me
- Make beautiful paper bag mermaid crowns with Happy Hooligans
- Make your own recycled paper with B-Inspired Mama
- Play Sidewalk Sudoku with The Usual Mayhem
- Write onomatopoeia stories with This Reading Mama
How are you going to play this weekend? We’re going to be outside enjoying the spring weather.
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.