- Start a nature journal with Rainy Day Mum
- Take the Challenge and Discover Challenge and build a bridge with Inspiration Laboratories
- Use your blocks to learn letters with Crystal’s Tiny Treasures
- Build and create with curves with The Artful Parent and Teach Preschool
- Make a simple counting book with Creative Family Fun
- Play in a pretend play vet office with Mess for Less
- Make and play with paper helicopters with Babble Dabble Do
- Play in a carrot garden sensory bin with Mama Miss
- Make a recycled bug house and go on a bug hunt with Housing a Forest
- Paint your driveway with squeezie sidewalk chalk with No Time for Flashcards
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.