- Explore sounds by making a homemade kazoo with Buggy and Buddy
- Make an easy Easter egg garland with Kids Activities Blog
- Make adorable stone pets who live in their own matchbox houses with Red Ted Art
- Amaze your friends by putting a skewer through a balloon with Science Sparks
- Create name poetry with Mama Smiles
- Create at an Easter craft creation station with NurtureStore
- Make hand print flowers with Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Make a recycled spring garden with Creative Family Fun
- Play in a beautiful spring sensory bin with Small Potatoes
- Make finger print flowers with No Time for Flash Cards
How are you going to play this weekend? We’re going to be doing some Easter crafting!
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.