- Play in a chicken-themed sensory bin with Connecting Family and Seoul
- Have a letter sounds race with Inspiration Laboratories
- Write your own zigzag book with NurtureStore
- Join in on The Great Backyard Bird with The Educators’ Spin On It
- Play with a homemade cardboard construction set with Happy Hooligans
- Paint by number – on your windows – with Dilly-Dali Art
- Do a science experiment inspired by hockey with Creative Family Fun
- Ask your kids to teach *you* something with Mama Scout
- Have fun with snow spray painting with Reading Confetti
- Create footprint faces with Baby Brainstorm
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.