- Make mosaic photo Valentines with Crafts by Amanda
- Play with sparkly Valentine play dough with NurtureStore
- Make a shape snake for Chinese New Year with JDaniel4’s Mom
- Do some science experiments with conversation hearts with 2 Big, 2 Little
- Make a dip-dyed Valentine banner with Creative Family Fun
- Make pretty heart pencil toppers with Red Ted Art
- Play a fraction matching game with Royal Baloo
- Go on a Valentine scavenger hunt with KC Edventures
- Make a 3-D Chinese paper lantern picture with Inner Child Fun
- Have a glow-in-the-dark dance party with Crayon Freckles
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.