- Have fun printmaking with paper hearts with Teach Preschool
- Make heart-shaped friendship bracelets with Make and Takes
- Do some Super Bowl math with Random Handprints
- Play Balloon Bop with Inner Child Learning
- Make ABC Valentines with Creative Family Fun
- Get messy with Rainbow Cloud Dough with 4 Little Piglets
- Read the 2013 Caldecott winner and honor books with MeMeTales
- Create at a self-serve Valentine card station with TinkerLab
- Write a letter to the President with 52 Brand New
- Learn about crystals with Fireflies and Mud Pies
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.