- Have fun printmaking with paper hearts with Teach Preschool
- Make heart-shaped friendship bracelets with Make and Takes
- Do some Super Bowl math with Random Handprints
- Play Balloon Bop with Inner Child Learning
- Make ABC Valentines with Creative Family Fun
- Get messy with Rainbow Cloud Dough with 4 Little Piglets
- Read the 2013 Caldecott winner and honor books with MeMeTales
- Create at a self-serve Valentine card station with TinkerLab
- Write a letter to the President with 52 Brand New
- Learn about crystals with Fireflies and Mud Pies
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.