- Have a play dough tea party with No Twiddle Twaddle
- Play an ABC heart matching game with Hands On: As We Grow
- Make popsicle stick farm critters with Make and Takes
- Go penguin bowling with Sense of Wonder
- Learn about the science of sledding with Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Make banana bread together with East Coast Mommy
- Make marble-painted love banners with Creative Family Fun
- Spread kindness with your kids with Creative With Kids
- Make a message in a bottle for Valentine’s Day with Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
- Play with an awesome DIY mirror table with Caution! Twins at play!
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.