After Friday’s tragedy in Connecticut, I debated whether or not to post my usual weekend post. But then it occurred to me that this post is all about connecting. It’s a way for me to share good ideas I find from others and it’s full of ways that you and I can use to spend time together as a family. I’m sure many of us are craving family time this weekend. So go, play, and enjoy each other.
- Make the biggest snowflake ever with Mama Scout
- Do some simple candy cane science with Teach Preschool
- Make salt dough coasters to give as gifts with Rainy Day Mum
- Play some fun Christmas word games – Mad Libs style.
- Make beautiful glitter star ornaments with The Artful Parent
- Make yummy peppermint bark with the Brown Eyed Baker
- Play Christmas Carol Charades with Inspired by Family Magazine
- Make pretty icicle ornaments with Happy Hooligans
- Make Hugs Pretzel Sandwiches with Mess for Less
- Learn a new Christmas song with Angelique Felix – The Magic of Play
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.