- Make a sticky paper turkey with Teach Preschool
- Create Georgia O’Keefe inspired flowers with Rockabye Butterfly
- Make rangoli designs with colored salt
- Play Hide the Turkey with This Reading Mama
- Make woven paper place mats with Mess for Less
- Get creative in the bath and paint with bath paint with Bath Activities for Kids (a great new blog you should check out!)
- Play with a dolly diaper station with Happy Hooligans
- Make a wildlife video with Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
- Make your own dinosaur fossils with Lessons Learnt Journal
- Make Thanksgiving corn napkin rings with Reading Confetti
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.