- Make pumpkin rocks with Inspiration Laboratories
- Explore footprints with The Pleasantest Thing
- Go Booing with East Coast Mommy
- Make glow-in-the-dark eyeballs with Red Ted Art
- Gather the family for story circles with Imagination Soup
- Do some cool physics experiments with NurtureStore
- Make some googly-eyed spider masks
- Have fun with a haunted house math activity with No Time for Flashcards
- Go on an alphabet adventure scavenger hunt with Play Dr. Mom
- Make a medieval-style catapult with Teach Beside Me
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kids - November 10, 2022
- Paper Plate Tambourine Kids Craft - May 15, 2022
- Outdoor Shape Activities for Kids - May 9, 2022