- Make a leaf hunting bag and search for leaves
- Make pvc pipe sling shots with Frugal Fun for Boys
- Do some fall leaf stamping with Loving My Nest
- Give your Little People a bath with Love, Play, Learn
- Experiment with magic milk colors with Modern Parents Messy Kids
- Learn about the moon with What Do We Do All Day
- Make salt dough cookies for your play kitchen with Paint On The Ceiling
- Play in a spider web obstacle coarse with Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
- Have some family music time with Playful Learning
- Make acorn animals with Red Ted Art
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her here writing about fun learning activities, art, craft, and family fun ideas.