- Play a Touch of Fall guessing game with The Pleasantest Thing. Can you guess what an item is with just your sense of touch?
- Make mini tree houses with WordPlayHouse
- Explore your sense of smell with Train Up a Child
- Make play dough critters with Inner Child Fun
- Play a jumping game
- Go on a dinosaur egg hunt with Happy Whimsical Hearts
- Go on a sight word scavenger hunt with This Reading Moma
- Make glue batik t-shirts with KidWorldCitizen
- Do some leaf casting with The Artful Parent
- Make coffee filter apples with Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.