I don’t know how things are at your house, but around here we’ve been knee deep in Valentine’s crafts and activities.
It’s quite possible one of our favorite holidays for crafting and decorating.
Here are 10 Valentine’s activities I’ve found recently that would be perfect for some weekend fun.
Which one do you want to try?
- Make animal out of hearts. Housing A Forest shows you how to make 7 different heart animals. (We’ve already made 3 and have plans to make all 7!)
- Have fun painting with Conversation Heart Sensory Paint with Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails.
- Play with Cinnamon Heart Cloud Dough at And Next Comes L.
- Do some Valentine’s Day Yoga with Kid Yoga Stories.
- Make some mini sensory bin Valentines to give to your friends with Life Lesson Plans.
- Make a string heart heart with How Wee Learn.
- Do a Heart Tissue Paper by Number with Crayon Box Chronicles.
- Conduct a Valentine potion and tasting experiment with Inspiration Laboratories.
- Make salt dough heart magnets with The Connections We Share.
- Make tin-foil and tissue paper hearts with Happy Hooligans.
And if you’re still looking for more activities, you can find all of our Valentine’s projects at this link.
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.