Now that it’s November, the air is definitely getting colder in my corner of the world. We even had a dusting of snow a few days ago!
We’ve cleaned up our Halloween decorations and we’re ready to start creating some fun Thanksgiving projects.
- Make Lego-printed socks with The Pleasantest Thing
- Make pretty turkey sun catchers with Stay at Home Educator
- Play in a pretend-play airport with these free printables from Playdough to Plato
- Decorate your driveway using a DIY chalk rake with Laughing Kids Learn
- Make an insect hotel and see what moves in with Babble Dabble Do
- Create an outdoor clock using natural materials with Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
- Make a fall hand print wreath with Mess for Less
- Make Thanksgiving story bracelets and learn the history of this holiday with Little Wonders’ Days
- Make simple thankful trees and talk about what you are thankful for with Creative Family Fun
- Do some simple experiments with mirrors to learn about reflections with Buggy and Buddy