- Make rainbow bubble snakes with Housing a Forest
- Play sight word twister with A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- Make tin can stilts with Playful Learning
- Have a sensory tea party with Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Paint on foil with Picklebums
- Explore static electricity by creating a gravity-defying snake with Kids Activities Blog
- Make Mother’s Day portraits with Boy Mama Teacher Mama
- Make homemade plaster puzzles with Teach Beside Me
- Build a bug house with Growing Green Fingered Kids
- Make turtle herb planters and plant a few herbs with Reading Confetti
How are you going to play this weekend? We’re going to have a birthday party!
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017