- Make cute paper plate lady bugs with Crafts by Amanda
- Do some experiments to find out just how big the dinosaurs were with Frugal Fun for Boys
- Go on a neighborhood “I Spy” walk with Mess for Less
- Play railroad word crash with Play Trains
- Play color mixing tic-tac-toe with Blog Me Mom
- Make hand print flowers for mom with Motherhood on a Dime
- Have messy fun with goop with Creative Family Fun
- Make a neighborhood tree guide with Kid World Citizen
- Do raindrop math with Toddler Approved
- Have a family fun taste test with Awesomely Awake
How are you going to play this weekend? We’ve already made the paper plate lady bugs and I’m not sure what we’ll try next!
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.