It’s always fascinating for me to go back and see which of my posts YOU liked the best. Each and every one of these posts was packed full of ideas, so in a way you’re getting a bonus. Inside of these 10 most popular posts, you’ll be getting hundreds of ideas for family fun! So here they are, from 10 to 1.
10. 10 Ways to Bring a Book to Life: In this post, you’ll find 10 fun ideas to add a little something extra to the books you read from using props to having a book-inspired meal.
9. Summer Bucket List: Inspiration Roundup: Here is a list of all the information I used when creating our 2012 Summer Bucket List.
8. 10 Ways to Have Fun With Math: Math doesn’t have to be boring! Here are 10 hands-on ways to have fun while learning basic math skills.
7. 10 Ways to Have Fun on a Walk: Walks are a fun way to spend time together as a family. So in case you want to add a little variety to your neighborhood walk, here are 10 fun things to do on a walk.
6. Summer Bucket List: Our 2012 List: Here is is, our 2012 Summer Bucket List. We kept things simple by only listing 20 fun things we wanted to do this past summer and we accomplished all but two!
5. 10 Ways to Keep Your Kids Occupied While You’re Cooking Dinner: It can be hard to cook dinner with kids underfoot. Here are 10 activities that are easy, self-directed and require little supervision (if any).