I’m so happy to tell you about a great new book that I co-authored with my friends from the Kid Blogger Network. Learn With Play: 150+ Activities for Year-Round Fun & Learning is packed full of good stuff.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links including Amazon affiliate links. As a co-author, I do benefit from every copy sold. To find out more, please read my disclosure.
Check it out:
This book stands out in a lot of ways. Not only are there a ton of fun activities, but:
- It was authored by 94 members of the Kid Blogger Network. Every single author is committed to learning with play. With so many authors, you’ll find an amazing variety of fun for your kids. I promise you’ll find plenty of activities your kids will love.
- It’s bright, colorful, and easy to read. If you get the hard-cover copy, your kids will have a blast thumbing through it to figure out what to do.
- Not only will you find tons of great activities, but you’ll be linked to all of the authors’ blogs. You will never run out of ideas!
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017