My Lizzie is a scientist. She loves everything about science… questioning, exploring, and experimenting. I know she would love all of these items and I hope your young scientist does too.
- For the older kids, this crystal growing kit from Imagine Childhood would be a fascinating look at geology.
- Educational Insights Geosafari Talking Microscope will help your child take a close look at a micro-world in addition to learning facts along the way.
- I can think of few things more fascinating that watching the metamorphosis of a butterfly. You can give your kids that gift with the Insect Lore Live Butterfly Garden.
- My girls love their magnifying glasses. The Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Magnifying Glass is a fun option. (Melissa and Doug has has a Mombo Snake Magnifying Glass for those who want something a little less girly.)
- Not only is this nature study kit from Imagine Childhood beautiful, but it’s also a practical kit for finding and keeping all sorts of nature treasures.
- Another fun find from Imagine Childhood are these fabulous nature cards. They’re easy to bring along on nature expeditions and would make a perfect stocking stuffer for your young scientists.
- A set of binoculars is a must-have for any young scientist. The Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Happy Giddy Binoculars are fun, affordable, and useful.
- You don’t have to travel very far to make some cool scientific discoveries. My First Backyard Explorer Kit will guide your young scientist to some fun science experiments right in your own backyard.