One of the first parenting/education blogs I ever read was Imagination Soup. Melissa is an amazing resource for fun ideas and great advice. We’ve gotten to know each other know through our blogs and now I’m thrilled to be a part of her launch team for her new book, Book Love.
The book is a wonderful resource of fun, practical, and easy-to-implement ideas for your young reader. Do you have beginning readers? This book will help you foster a lifelong love of reading. Do you have reluctant readers? Melissa will help you pin-point the problem and will give you ideas to get from reluctance to enthusiasm.
Here’s what you’ll find in the book:
- Activities and product recommendations.
- Word attack and reading comprehension strategies.
- The big reasons kids hate to read and what to do about them: too boring, too tricky, too blurry, too “sitty”.
- Book lists organized by kid-interests.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017