Thank you for your interest in advertising with Creative Family Fun!
Creative Family Fun is your resource for fun for kids and their entire family. You’ll find crafts, learning activities, and cooking with kids. Creative Family Fun will help you explore the world without leaving home, will help you explore nature, and show you fun ideas for Creative Family Fun Nights. I welcome you to consider advertising with me.
Social Media Reach
Creative Family Fun has a strong social media reach that is growing every day.
- 4400 Facebook fans
- 1500 Twitter followers
- 10,900 Pinterest followers
- Over 38,000 page views every month
- Over 29,500 unique visiters every month
In addition to the advertising option described below, I also offer the following:
- Review posts: I will give an honest review of the product you offer
- Sponsored posts: I will create an original and honest post that will relate to your product/service.
- Sponsor a newsletter: My Weekly Wrap-Up Newsletter is sent weekly to 300 recipients
- Giveaway: I will run a giveaway for your product/service on my blog
- Twitter party hosting
- If there is any other sponsorship idea you have in mind, please contact me. I’d love to work with you.
Please email me through the link below for a rate sheet or any questions you may have.
mycreativepathway (at) gmail (dot) com
I currently offer 4 125×125 advertising spots each month. The ad spaces are located in the left sidebar. If interested in purchasing any of these spots, please email me. Thanks for your interest!
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017