It’s been so much fun learning about the Olympics. We’ve been crafting, moving, and learning geography.
There are so many wonderful activities that you can do with your kids in celebration of the Olympics and I’ve rounded up ten of my favorite activities.
- Have fun competing together with your own backyard Olympics with The Chaos and the Clutter.
- Read a book about the Winter Olympics with The Educators’ Spin On It.
- Make your own Olympic torches with Happy Hooligans.
- Make a styrofoam Olympic rink for pretend play with Afterschool for Smarty Pants.
- Play a Winter Olympic inspired outdoor game with Rain or Shine Mama.
- Make and decorate edible Olympic medals with Sun Hats and Wellie Boots.
- Create pretty Olympic Rings art using chalk pastels with Housing a Forest.
- Make a flags of the world banner for the Olympics with No Time for Flashcards.
- Make and enjoy Olympic Rings pretzels with I Can Teach My Child.
- Do some Winter Olympics Yoga with Kids Yoga Stories.
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “crefamfun-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “Some of my favorite kids activity books:”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “80e765c93806ded3a8b432d98dc30074”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “1624140572,162414196X,161180065X,1590309642,1440576157,1514251590,1603429883,1590308190,1624141331,1943147043,1943147000”;