Over the past couple of years, we’ve had lots of fun doing Halloween projects. I’ve rounded up 10 of my favorites from the archives and put them all in one place for you.
- Make some easy finger puppets to go along with the book Five Little Pumpkins
- Make collages from magazine pages, and then turn them into these fun owls.
- Make some black Halloween cats. They’re easy and fun to make!
- These wiggly-armed monsters are another fun project to make from recycled paper tubes.
- Turn into spooky spiders with these fun googly-eyed spider masks.
- This Halloween word search is great for a bit of quiet time. Pop over for the free printable!
- Get the whole family involved and tell spooky stories with shadow puppets.
- It takes only one paper plate to make these cool candy corn wreaths.
- Make the cutest paper-roll mummies! The googly eyes turn the cute factor up a few notches.
- Set up a mini card-making factory and use a simple printmaking technique to make your cards.
What project are you going to add to your must-do list?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017