Shapes are fun to learn and there are a multitude of hands-on ways to learn them.
Here are some of the playful ways we’ve learned about shapes.
- Go outside and play shape hopscotch
- Play hide & seek with circles while going on this fun circle hunt
- Shapes are all around us. See how many you can find with this outdoor shape hunt
- Have fun sewing while you sew up these simple sewing circles
- Get crafty and make these fun square monsters
- Go on a square hunt and find out how many squares are around your house
- Get out the sidewalk chalk and make a driveway shape maze
- Paint Square Cat!
- Go on a shape hunt and round up all the shapes you can find in your house
- Create beautiful watercolor resist circles
- Make pretty shape collages
- Have fun with giant circles on your driveway
What are some other fun ways to learn about shapes?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017