- Create with homemade ice chalk from Reading Confetti
- Play in your own DIY backyard water park with Learning 4 Kids
- Make pretty pinwheels with Red Ted Art
- Go on an outdoor alphabet treasure hunt with B-Inspired Mama
- Build a craft stick chain reaction with Frugal Fun for Boys. Awesome!!
- Play a fun movement game, Move Like a Gymnast, with Creative Family Fun (No special skills required!)
- Play math bingo with Teach Mama
- Make a mini pond in your garden with Sunny Day Today Mama
- Make DIY dancing bells and dance, dance, dance with Rainy Day Mum
- Make your own pipe cleaning bubble wands with Life with Moore Babies
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017