One of the first parenting/education blogs I ever read was Imagination Soup. Melissa is an amazing resource for fun ideas and great advice. We’ve gotten to know each other know through our blogs and now I’m thrilled to be a part of her launch team for her new book, Book Love.
The book is a wonderful resource of fun, practical, and easy-to-implement ideas for your young reader. Do you have beginning readers? This book will help you foster a lifelong love of reading. Do you have reluctant readers? Melissa will help you pin-point the problem and will give you ideas to get from reluctance to enthusiasm.
Here’s what you’ll find in the book:
- Activities and product recommendations.
- Word attack and reading comprehension strategies.
- The big reasons kids hate to read and what to do about them: too boring, too tricky, too blurry, too “sitty”.
- Book lists organized by kid-interests.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017