- Make a sticky paper turkey with Teach Preschool
- Create Georgia O’Keefe inspired flowers with Rockabye Butterfly
- Make rangoli designs with colored salt
- Play Hide the Turkey with This Reading Mama
- Make woven paper place mats with Mess for Less
- Get creative in the bath and paint with bath paint with Bath Activities for Kids (a great new blog you should check out!)
- Play with a dolly diaper station with Happy Hooligans
- Make a wildlife video with Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
- Make your own dinosaur fossils with Lessons Learnt Journal
- Make Thanksgiving corn napkin rings with Reading Confetti
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017