- Have a Yes Day with Here Come the Girls
- Make spooky Halloween wreaths with Toddler Approved
- Make fun paper plate monsters with Home Learning Journey
- Go bat bowling with Adventures at Home with Mum
- Craft a patchwork pumpkin with Make and Takes
- Make spooky Halloween mummies
- Play in a sticky spider web with Hand On: As We Grow
- Make and enjoy pumpkin spice cupcakes with My Baking Addiction
- Play with pumpkin-scented cloud dough with Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Use acorns to learn math outside with Living Montessori Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017