Now that 2011 is coming to an end, I thought I’d do a round-up of my top 10 most popular posts according to page views.
Looking back, we’ve had a lot of fun and have been very crafty! Hopefully 2012 brings us even more fun!
10. We had a lot of fun making princess wands and a lot of fun eating them.
9. I found a lot of fun crafts and activities to do with acorns. Here’s my acorn craft round up.
8. We learned a new twist on hopscotch: shape hopscotch!
7. Here’s another fun craft round up! Thanksgiving craft round up.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Art Projects for Kids - March 10, 2017