- Make beautiful designs with water color spin art with Buggy and Buddy
- Paint with your flip flops with JDaniel4’s Mom
- Make clay pot resist art garden sculptures with NurtureStore
- Set up an outdoor insect lab and explore your yard with Inner Child Learning
- Go on a fun color wheel hunt with Toddler Approved
- Make and play with a fun adding and counting machine with The Imagination Tree
- Play a sight word bowling game with Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- Paint with shredded paper with Mess for Less
- Make your own pirate hooks for pretend play with All for the Boys
- Make a bucket list of all those great Pinterest ideas you’ve saved and start having fun with Creative Family Fun!
How are you going to play this weekend? We’ll be digging into our Pinterest bucket list some more!
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017