It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving and we’re going to spend some time relaxing and trying not to get too cold. The weather’s going to be quite frigid… brrrrrrr!
Rumor has it, we may put up our Christmas tree early. Shhhh! Don’t tell anyone!
Here are 10 fun ideas for family time this weekend.
I’ve got a few Christmas ideas thrown in because I’m ready to start Christmas crafting. But, don’t worry, it’s not all holiday related. I’m sure you’ll find something fun to do in the list.
- Start up a Secret Stories Society with Little Wonders’ Days
- Make beautiful salt dough sun catchers with Homegrown Friends
- Use your Legos to make flags from around the world with Csupamoka2
- Play with cranberry dough with Learn Play Imagine (This is super-fun to play with!)
- Make easy scratch-art Christmas ornaments with Creative Family Fun
- Play sight word bingo with Playful Learning
- Bake up a batch of easy fall bread with Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Make fun sponge painted turkey hats with Stay at Home Educator
- Make puzzle snowflakes for your Christmas tree with Red Ted Art
- Make a Christmas bulbs sun catcher with Here Comes the Girls
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017