- Have a summer backyard picnic with Mess for Less
- Make a cute nuts & bolts photo frame for Father’s Day with B-Inspired Mom
- Make daisy chains with Creekside Learning
- Play in a gardening sensory bin with Mama Papa Bubba
- Make dad a fun card for Father’s Day with DadLibs with Creative Family Fun
- Make your own super hero masks with Red Ted Art
- Dive into a new chapter book series for the summer with Imagination Soup
- Create with some homemade rolling pin stamps with Thrive 360 Living
- Make easy Father’s Day candy wrappers with Hands On: As We Grow
- Paint with tools with Stir the Wonder
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017