- Explore your fingerprints and have a little science fun with Buggy & Buddy
- Go outside and make mud pictures with Curly Birds
- Go on a glow-in-the-dark letter hunt with Inspiration Laboratories
- Make tie-dyed suns to hang in your window with Creative Family Fun
- Play a fun gross motor addition game on your driveway with Train Up a Child
- Make pet rocks with Fun-A-Day
- Play with a beach in a box sensory tub with Mama Pea Pod
- Paint with frozen popsicle chalk with Reading Confetti
- Have some sensory fun with frozen jello with The Imagination Tree
- Make your own jump rope out of old plastic bags and have some jumping fun with A Childhood List
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017